Saturday, February 11, 2006

Overtime

It's past one in the morning, and I'm still here in the office facing my computer monitor. my eyes are bloodshot already, I can sense it, and in a few more hours we'll be on our way to La Union where we'll have a location shoot on a grand scale. I feel like I'm in some fashion magazine, not a sports mag. Though I'm not complaining. I'm loving my job, actually. Jen and I got to meet some really cool people since last week (thanks to their client), and, in true Freindster fashion, they all know each other. Ha! It's indeed a small world. I'm praying the weather will be fine later, with the bright sum smiling down on us and a clear blue sky with fluffy white clouds. Though I think I won't have the time to get myself a tan, I think I'll have a blast doing this shoot.

I have been so ngarag this week trying to oraganize this shoot that I thought I would never be able to go to. I praise and thank God for Jen and Marvi whom He gave to me as extra pairs of hands. I have been totally used to A&F's scale of shoots, and though we've had more location shoots than indoor ones, this one is different. I am quite happy so far with how things are going, coz I really am being blessed by the Lord. All credit goes back to Him.

I didn't have problems with the models, photog and make-up. All the clothes sponsors that Jen and I called up all agreed to lend us something, and we didn't have that hard a time with it. We even had a quickie request-and-pull out Thursday with Mojo sandals (called in Thursday at 5pm, got the stuff 10 am yesterday). And the people are sooooooo nice to us! They're very helpful, and they all know each other (hence the "small world" quip above). These water sports enthusiats are in the same boat :)

I tried (that's the operative word) to wakeboard last week in Taal (and I'm so grateful that my teacher was so patient with me even though, I bet deep inside, he wanted to strangle me for not telling them prior that I can's swim), and now the urge to try out these sports is getting stronger. I wanna have swimming lessons! I wish I can squeeze it in my schedule. The water's calling me.

Tomorrow we're going to surf land. Don't worry I won't be stupid this time. It's enough that I made a fool of myself in Taal. The peeps in La Union might've known of it, or will know of it, sooner or later, in one way or another.

It's already 1:30 AM. Woohoo! La Union, here I come!

No comments: