Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let's Be Adults

I believe I am capable of a serious conversation. I may be all jokes and stuff, but when matters are pretty serious it is better if we sit down and talk about it. I don't like guessing games and mind games; I am not a mind reader people. Heck, I'm not even an empath; but I am not stupid.

So please, if you have anything you want to talk about, just approach me and let's deal with it in a mature, adult manner: by talking about it. It will make each one of us a whole lot of good if we deal with this now.

2 comments:

jarletofclay said...

I hear ya. It's not like we bite, ya know? (Well, actually, I do bite... sometimes.:p But that's beside the point!)

Besides, don't they say that honesty is always the best policy?

Oh yeah, before I forget...

Moo.

Marley said...

Oh moo.

Oh Heavenly Father, please grace them with the brains and the wisdom to use them...