Friday, November 18, 2005

Looking Forward to Next Weekend

Next weekend is pretty jampacked for me. Friday, there will be GenRev Night. I'll say I'll behave like lady this time (to make up for my so-un-lady-like behavior during GenRev Live), but I can bet my shiny 5-peso coin that i won't. The next day I will be joining my first ever urban adventure race, as part of Team A&F. That will be for the whole day. Then early the following morning I will take my UP Law entrance exams. Then right after I'll meet my family in the mall to do some Christmas shopping. I'm just so grateful the Monday is a holiday... :)

Heehee, can't wait!

6 comments:

jarletofclay said...

Haha! I'll betcha twenty.:D Just kidding, Achie.:D But seriously, your weekend's gonna be so fun (save for the LAE)! Haha! Do well on the exam, alright?:)Will pray for you. Baka by next year, we'll both be bouncing in Malcolm Hall.:D

Marley said...

Haha! Thanks Shobs! :D I'm quite excited for it nga eh... Any tips for the LAE? :D

jarletofclay said...

Tips?:D Haha! You're talking to the girl whose only preparation into taking the test was to sharpen about 5 pencils! (that's magis! others only had a couple!:D)anyhow, tips? hmmm... do the math part as quickly as you can, because they only allotted about 30 minutes for that section, and there were about 70 questions.
Try reading newspapers too, or at least be aware of the political situation and/or current events, as they might put something in about that. Oh yeah, be wary of the IQ test/Abstract Reasoning part. It was the very first test we had to answer, and I think they made it to drive the examinees nuts, because the questions were pretty weird, to say the least.:P But then again, some said that some of those questions don't really have a bona fide answer anyway, and the way you answered the question just helps them determine what kind of person you are, but I'm not really sure if that's true or not.
Anyhow, kaya yan!:) Just nag me about it on Friday, will try to remember what the sections were.
Gb!:) His Will and His Grace.:)

Marley said...

Haha! True blue ka talaga! Oh oki... don't worry I'll make kulit on Friday... :)

His Will and His Grace :)

Z said...

Ohhh pretty hectic. Anyhow, I'll pray for you too :D God's grace :D

GB!

Marley said...

Thanks dichie! :) actually the hectic sched started Tuesday pa eh... :p but I'll manage, by God's grace :)