Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hurray for Indie Christian music

Since the second issue of the mag is nearing its completion, I had time to look for more indie Christian artists... I'm starting to become a junkie here :p

One is Dave Pettigrew. My fave song is "I Will Follow." If you're familiar with Chris Tomlin, Pettigrew's music is like that: alternative/rock-y. Most of his songs are from his prayer time.

Another is Broken Vessels. My fave is "You are God." They're also alternative/rock, but most of their songs are of the praise and worship kind.

There's also the duo Bread of Stone. You can listen to samples of their songs here.
I pray their albums are already available here in the country... if you are thinking of what to give me for Christmas, you know what to get me... wehehehe

Oh yeah, I've uploaded Pettigrew's song, as well as three from Broken Vessels on my site. Check it out!

No comments: