Thursday, June 22, 2006

Goodbye

I love you.

That's what I wanted to say, but alas, circumstances doesn't agree with me. Now I must bid adieu, for I believe it's the right thing to do now.

Thank you for all the things you've done for and to me, albeit most of them you did unwittingly. I have become a better person because of you. And most importantly, I've grown to closer to God because of you (yes, you helped, trust me).

I know I have hurt you in the past, and I am really sorry for that, and I ask that you forgive me. But I have been hurt, too, but I take it as my 'pruning stage'.

If you need a friend, I am here for you. Don't hesitate to call on me. I wish you all the best. May you have a fun life.

God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEI SHEN ME NI MEI YOU GEN WO JIANG NI QU HUAN NI DE BLOG ADDRESS??
WAHHH..
WO XIANG KU LE!!
WAHHH..
NI YI DING YAO QU WO DE BLOG TAGG ARH!!
BU RU WO BU GEN NI ZUO PENG YOU LE!!
WAHHH..
WAHHHHHHHHH............... )):