Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Moment with Sam


For a few minutes I enjoyed Sam Milby's company today. It was for the launch of Centrum's new ad campaign. Can I just say HE'S SOOO GWAPO!!! My officemate Angela's guy friend told her that Sam Milby's one of few guy's that he'll go bakla over. And he was correct. Bading kung bading! He even hugged me! Weeeeh!

But trying to look past the celeb facade is a really down-to-earth and nice guy. And honest. It's rare to meet famous poeple who has kept their feet grounded.

3 comments:

jarletofclay said...

My gulay. You pop culture victim, you.:D

Just kidding, ache.:D (but then, jokes are half-meant :D)

Marley said...

Hahaha!

Well, sorry, but I'm still bading over yesterday. Jologs na kung jologs! :p

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Punta gorda fishermans village Free hentai anime sex picsimages Renault clio car lease Do cock rings increase penis size Fioricet+online ultram vti bin owssvr dll Ultracet about